Last Modified: Jan 5, 2016.
Scope of this Policy
- This policy applies to information we collect:
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, you must discontinue any and all use of our Services and remove any software applications related to the Services. By accessing or using the Services, you agree to this policy. This policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of the Services after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
- Through the Services;
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages you send to us;
- Information on your social media account, if you log into the Services using your social media account or if you should link your social media account with the Services; and
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
- It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website or services operated by Company or any third party; or
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Services.
Children Under the Age of 13
- The Services is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on the Services or on or through any of its features/register on the Services, make any purchases through the Services, use any of the interactive or public comment features of the Services or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at support@BUCKiTDREAM.com.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
- We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”).
- That is about you but does not identify you, such as the pages you visit, the length of your visit, the links you click on, the ads you view and other information obtainable through web and mobile application analytics.
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use and other usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us;
- Automatically as you use the Services. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies; and
- From third parties, such as social media if you elect to link your social media account to the Services.
Information You Provide to Us
- The information we collect on or through our Services may include:
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, ) on public areas of the Services, or transmitted to other users of the Services or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Services with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
- Information that you provide by registering for the Services;
- Information that you provide when you fill out any forms as part of the Services, when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with the Services;
- The content you post on the Services or through the Services, including location information should you elect link your location.
- Information you link from your social media account. Information that you provide by posting user content on our Services;
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us;
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes;
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Services and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the Services; and
- Your search queries on the Services.
Information We Collect through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
- As you navigate through and interact with the Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
We also may use certain technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
- Details of your visits to our Services, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Services;
- Information about your computer or device, your internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
- The information we collect automatically may include personal information and we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve the Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the Services according to your individual interests;
- Speed up your searches; and
- Recognize you when you return to the Services.
- The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies: Certain features of the Services may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on the Services. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons: Pages of our the Services and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
- We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
- We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present the Services to you.
- To allow you to post user content for public consumption.
- To allow you to connect with other social media or other third party web services.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to the Service or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of the Service.
- To conduct analytics in order to improve the Services.
- To provide you with technical support and troubleshooting
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data or adjust your user preferences in your account profile.
- We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
- We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For instance, if you give us an e-mail address to use the “e-mail a friend” feature of the Services, we will transmit the contents of that e-mail and your e-mail address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of BUCKiTDREAM, Inc., our customers or others.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
- We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising: If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data. You can also always opt-out by logging into the Service and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes.
- Promotional Offers from the Company: If you do not wish to have your e-mail address and other contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data or at any other time by logging into the Services and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may click on the unsubscribe link and checking the relevant boxes to unsubscribe from further mailings. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
- Targeted Advertising: If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data. You can also always adjust your user advertising preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes. You acknowledge that opting out of targeted advertising does not eliminate advertising while using the Services, only that our advertising will not be targeted to you.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
- You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Services and visiting your account profile page. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
- If you are located anywhere outside of the United States, please be aware that information we collect, including, personal information, will be transferred to, processed and stored in the United States. The data protection laws in the United States may differ from those of the country in which you are located, and your personal information may be subject to access requests from governments, courts, or law enforcement in the United States according to laws of the United States. By using the Service or providing us with any information, you consent to this transfer, processing and storage of your information in the United States.
Your California Privacy Rights
- California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Services that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to support@BUCKiTDREAM.com.
- We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions and other personal information will be encrypted using SSL technology.
- The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Services like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Services.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Services.
2613 Manhattan Beach Blvd, Suite 100
Redondo Beach, CA 90278
Or via e-mail at service@BUCKiTDREAM.com
© 2017 (BUCKiTDREAM, INC.). All rights reserved.