Last Modified: Jan 11, 2018.
- Our products and services are provided by Buckitdream, Inc., a Washington corporation (“Company”, “we”, “our” or “us”). We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.buckitdream.com or download any of our corresponding mobile applications and use our platform (our “Platform”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
Scope of this Policy
- This policy applies to information we collect:
- Through your use of this Platform.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Platform.
- Through our mobile applications which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Platform.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services which are linked to or accessible through this Platform.
- It does not apply to information collected by:
- us through means other than the Platform, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Platform.
Children Under the Age of 13
- Our Platform is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Platform. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 years old. If you are under 13 years old, do not use or provide any information on this Platform, register on the Platform, make any purchases through the Platform, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Platform or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child younger than 13 years of age, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
- We collect several types of information from and about users of our Platform, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as the sites you visit, the links you click on and the items you purchase; and
- about your internet connection, the equipment and browser you use to access our Platform and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Platform. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From social media and other sites which you link through your account.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
- The information we collect on or through our Platform may include:
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas ofthe Platform, or transmitted to other users of the Platform or third parties (collectively,“User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk.Although you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, pleasebe aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions ofother users of the Platform with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot anddo not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by any other visitors of the Platform.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Platform. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Platform. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Platform.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Platform and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Platform.
- Your search queries on the Platform.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
- As you navigate through and interact with our Platform, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). We do not honor ‘do not track’ signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use targeted advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
- Details of your visits to our Platform, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Platform.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
- The information we collect automatically may include personal information. We may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Platform and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Platform according to your individual interests;
- Speed up your searches; and
- Recognize you when you return to our Platform.
- The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
- We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
- We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Platform and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Platform or changes to any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To improve the services we offer you including how to best reach or contact you, via various channels such as but not limited to email, SMS, mobile, app, phone, push notification.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Platform.
- To conduct analytics in order to improve the Platform.
- To provide you with technical support and troubleshooting.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- To send you information about the products or services we offer including information via email about promotions and other offers.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, you can opt out in any of the emails that we send you.
- We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information.
- We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Platform users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the “email a friend” feature of our Platform, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
- We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI's website.
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by unsubscribing on any of the related emails you receive from us.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address and contact information used by the Company to promote our products or services, you can opt-out by unsubscribing on any of the related emails you receive from us. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers' target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by unsubscribing on any of the related emails you receive from us.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information.
- You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Platform and visiting your account profile page.
- We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. [NTD: Can we not delete user accounts?]
- If you are located anywhere outside of the United States, please be aware that information we collect, including, personal information, will be transferred to, processed and stored in the United States. The data protection laws in the United States may differ from those of the country in which you are located, and your personal information may be subject to access requests from governments, courts, or law enforcement in the United States according to laws of the United States. By using the Service or providing us with any information, you consent to this transfer, processing and storage of your information in the United States.
Your California Privacy Rights
- California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Platform that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to support@BUCKiTDREAM.com.
- We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using industry standard encryption technologies.
- The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Platform, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Platform like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Platform.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Platform. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Platform.
2613 Manhattan Beach Blvd, Suite 100
Redondo Beach, CA 90278
© 2018 (BUCKiTDREAM, INC.). All rights reserved.