Last Modified: June 13, 2018.
- BUCKiTDREAM is a permission-led dream platform to help our dreamers achieve their dreams. Every dreamer’s privacy is respected and every dreamer has the right to make their dreams public or private. Our goal is to tailor the platform to each dreamer’s privacy preferences, making it easy to navigate your profile and preferences.
- Everything we do at BUCKiTDREAM is to provide you with the tools to create and share your dreams, deliver relevant content to your dreams, plan your dream experience, and connect with authorized merchants to request a dream quote or transact directly. We want to provide a safe and accessible platform where your dreams are given the potential to come true!
1 Collection and Use of Personal Information
- BUCKiTDREAM allows you to store your personal profile, preferences and future dream intentions and by doing so you allow BUCKiTDREAM to deliver relevant content, offers, promotions and advertising. This content is at all times based on your preferences.
2.1 What personal information do we collect?
- When you create your BUCKiTDREAM profile, we may collect some of your personal information such as your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number or other contact information.
- In order to remain relevant to your dream intentions, BUCKiTDREAM may also collect information that is about you, but does not identify you such as the sites you visit and the links you click on. We do this to generate ‘dream content’ that is relevant to your preferences and your experiences.
2.2 How do we collect your personal information?We collect your information in a number of ways including:
- directly from you when you provide it to us such as when you fill in forms, correspondence when you email us, responses to surveys, details of transactions you engage in on our platform (to ensure we have records of everything in case something goes wrong) and your search queries on our platform;
- automatically as you navigate throughout the platform such as your IP address, usage details, information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies;
- from social media and other sites which you choose to link through your account; and
- from third parties, for example, our business partners.
- You may also provide your dream information to be published or displayed on public areas of the platform, or transmitted to other users of the platform or third parties (i.e. if you are sharing your dreams with other dreamers). This information that you post on the platform is at your own risk. We do our very best to ensure that your privacy settings are maintained, however we aren’t perfect, and no security measures are impenetrable. As we are sure you understand, we can’t control other dreamers who may take your posts and share them on other forums or on their own profile. We therefore can’t guarantee that your contributions will not be viewed by other visitors of the platform.
2.2 How do we use your information?BUCKiTDREAM uses your personal data to link relevant content and offers to your dreams. Dreaming about Australia? We will deliver you videos, stories and curated bucket lists to help and motivate you to get one step closer to living your dream!
- We also use your information to:
- present BUCKiTDREAM and its contents to you;
- provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- provide you with notices about your account;
- carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- notify you about changes to BUCKiTDREAM or changes to any products or services we offer or provide though BUCKiTDREAM;
- improve the services we offer you including how to best reach or contact you, via various channels such as but not limited to email, SMS, mobile, app, phone, push notification;
- allow you to participate in interactive features on BUCKiTDREAM;
- conduct analytics in order to improve BUCKiTDREAM;
- provide you with technical support and troubleshooting;
- allow us to do anything we may describe when you provide the information;
- send you information about the products or services we offer including information via email about promotions and other offers; and
- achieve any other purpose with your consent.
- We aren’t trying to hide anything from you, and we will always try to tell you exactly what we are using your information for.
3 Automatic Data Collection Technologies
3.1 How do we use automatic data collection? How do we use your information?In order to enhance BUCKiTDREAM’s service and deliver a better and more personalized dream experience for our dreamers, we may also use automatic data collection technologies to collect information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns including details of your visits to BUCKiTDREAM, location data, logs and other communication data, as well as information about your computer and internet connection.
We may also track this information across third party websites over a period of time.
- This is all for your experience! We do this so that we can recognize you when you visit BUCKiTDREAM and customize your BUCKiTDREAM experience to you as an individual! We also collect this information to help speed up your searches and ensure that you have the appropriate platform for your computer.
- We do not control these third parties. If you have any questions about targeted content or ads that pop up on your BUCKiTDREAM profile, you should contact the responsible third party directly.
4 Marketing Activities
- BUCKiTDREAM’s mission is to help dreamers live their dreams. It’s intrinsic to our mission that we engage third party merchants, brands and tourism that align with this mission. BUCKiTDREAM is all about helping you fulfil your dreams by delivering to you the right content and offers at the right time.
- Of course if you do not want us to use your information in this way, you can contact us using the contact details below or opt-out in any of the electronic communications that we send you!
- If you are based in the European Union, we need your consent for some aspects of our marketing activities. Please click here for more information about how we will conduct these marketing activities in a manner that complies with the GDPR.
5 Disclosure of Your Information
- At times, in order to facilitate your dream experience, BUCKiTDREAM may need to disclose information about you to various third parties including our subsidiaries and affiliates, our contractors, marketing companies, a buyer in the event of a sale, merger or reorganisation of the company, or other third parties involved in the BUCKiTDREAM experience.
- It may also be necessary by law, legal process or government or regulatory request, to disclose your personal information. This may be done to protect you from fraudulent activity and reduce credit risk.
6 Choices about how we use your information
- At BUCKiTDREAM we are all about giving you choices. Different choices to explore your dreams. Different choices to make your dream a reality. We have created mechanisms to provide you with more control over how you choose to share information about your dreams.
6.2 Choice 2: Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party AdvertisingContact us!
If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by unsubscribing on any of the related electronic communications you receive from us.
6.3 Choice 3: Promotional OffersContact us!
If you do not wish to have your email address and contact information used by the BUCKiTDREAM to promote our products or services, you can opt-out by unsubscribing on any of the related electronic communications you receive from us.
6.4 Targeted AdvertisingContact us!
If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers' target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by unsubscribing on any of the related electronic communications you receive from us.
Remember, we don’t control third parties. However, you can opt-out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative on their website.
7 Data Retention
- If your dreams change (we get it, great dreams continue to evolve), and you delete information that you have posted on the platform (User Contributions), copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other platform users.
8 Access to Personal Information
- Help us ensure your information is up-to-date by logging into your account on BUCKiTDREAM and visiting your profile page. Contact us at any time if you would like to correct any personal information that we hold about you. We will do our best to accommodate your requests (noting that we will not let you change your information or suspend your account if we believe the change would violate any laws or cause the information to be incorrect).
- You can also suspend your account through the account profile page. However, while suspension of your user account will render your account inaccessible and unsearchable by other users on the platform, account suspension does not necessarily result in a deletion of your account or information associated with your account.
9 International Users
- If you are located outside the United States, you should know that we keep all information inside the United States. As such, we are subject to the data laws of the United States (which may be different from your country).
- If you are based within the European Union, please click here for more information on how we will transfer your data internationally.
10 Social Media
- You may have linked your dreams to other social media websites in order to maximize their exposure (think Facebook or Twitter). If you do this, just make sure that you have read the terms and conditions of use and privacy policies of the other social media sites and you’re aware that they may differ for each platform.
- By linking to your social media account you authorize us to contact you through your social media account if applicable.
11 Data Security
- At BUCKiTDREAM we want to keep you safe and secure! As such we have done our very best to ensure your personal information is secure from accidental loss, unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. We do a number of things to help keep your information safe such as staff authentication, access controls, encryption, records management protocols and secure premises. We also protect your bank details by encrypting payment transactions and store personal information in both physical and electronic form, sometimes with the assistance of third parties such as specialist data hosting providers.
- Your safety is also up to you! Please don’t give out your password to anyone and make sure you are aware of when you sharing information in a public forum.
- Unfortunately, although we do our best, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to BUCKiTDREAM. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the platform.
13 Children under the Age of 13
- We know that little kids have the biggest dreams! But our platform is not intended for children under 13 years of age. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information.
14 Contact Information
- If you have any concerns about how we have handled your personal information, you may contact us. We will investigate your issue and notify you of our response. If you are not satisfied with the manner in which we have dealt with your complaint, you may contact the privacy regulator.
2613 Manhattan Beach Blvd.
Redondo Breach, CA 90278
© 2018 (BUCKiTDREAM, INC.). All rights reserved.